The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, offered in Cincinnati teaches students the Lean Six Sigma methodology utilizing the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) roadmap, concepts, and tools needed to successfully contribute to a Lean Six Sigma project. This course also includes a day on LEAN principles, methodologies, and tools.
During the course, students are separated into teams and given a simulation project to complete. Upon completion and after the test on the last day of class, each student will receive his/her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Class begins at 8:30 am and ends at 4:30 pm each day.
- The Six Sigma Business Management methodology and the role of a Green Belt
- Working within an organizational structure to help guide Six Sigma Champions in improvement opportunity identification on and project selection
- Contributing to the Lean Six Sigma process improvement team through the DMAIC methodology, tools, and concepts
- Planning a Lean Six Sigma pilot implementation on and how to sustain the improvements over time
- The basic LEAN (Learn, Examine, Amend, Note) principles
- Team dynamics and situational leadership Project management principles Advanced Return on Investment analysis methods
- Statistical Analysis Tools
Included in this class:
- Project Pre-work Package
- In Class Project Application, Out of Class Project Homework
- Certification Exam on the last day of class
- All class training materials, including the Indiana Quality Council CSSBB Primer which is widely considered as the best body of knowledge about Six Sigma that includesProjectt Management.
- Mentoring sessions within 6 months of the last day of class
- Project to complete the Green Belt Certification Requirement