The Lean Six Sigma Applied Black Belt blended learning course covers the knowledge needed to lead a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt process improvement project team or work with a Champion Team in identifying opportunities for improvement within an organization. The Applied course includes pre-work and in-class and post-class learning of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. Instructors take students through a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project utilizing the DMAIC roadmap, concepts, and tools needed to lead successful black belt projects.
- The Six Sigma Business Management methodology and the role of a Black Belt project leader
- Working within an organizational structure to help guide Six Sigma Champions in improvement opportunity identification on and project selection
- Leading the Six Sigma process improvement team through the DMAIC methodology, tools, and concepts
- Planning and leading a Six Sigma pilot implementation on and how to sustain the improvements over me
- The basic LEAN (Learn, Examine, Amend, Note) principles
- Team dynamics and situational leadership Project management principles Advanced Return on Investment analysis methods
- Statistical Analysis Tools
Included in this class:
- Project Pre-work Package
- In Class Project Application, Out of Class Project Homework
- Certification Exam on the last day of class
- All class training materials, including the Indiana Quality Council CSSBB Primer which is widely considered as the best body of knowledge about Six Sigma that includes Project Management.
- Mentoring sessions within 6 months of the last day of class
- Team Project to complete Black Belt Certification Requirement
1. Microsoft Store, 26300 Cedar Rd, Place, Beachwood, OH 44122
2. La Quinta: 6161 Quarry Lane, Independence, Ohio
Classes at La Quinta meet from 8:30 -4:30 each day.
Classes at the Microsoft Store meet from 9:00 – 5:00 pm each day.
Sunday class times are 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.