Learn to Lead Process Improvement as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course covers the knowledge needed to lead a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt process improvement project team or work with a Champion Team in identifying opportunities for improvement within an organization. The course includes pre-work and in-class and post-class learning of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge
Who Should Attend:
Professionals, managers, Six Sigma professionals, process improvement leaders, project managers, supply chain leaders, quality engineers, and supervisors should attend this Workshop.
Anyone seeking to expand their job possibilities, job training, and professional development, or anyone seeking to improve their processes. Dislocated Workers facing career changes, WIA, NEG, TAA, and Veteran Funded students supported.
Attendees will learn:
Instructors take students through a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project utilizing the DMAIC roadmap, concepts, and tools needed to lead successful black belt projects.
Topics covered during the LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt certification class include:
- The Six Sigma Business Management methodology and the role of a Black Belt project leader
- Working within an organizational structure to help guide Six Sigma Champions in improvement opportunity identification and project selection
- Leading the Six Sigma process improvement team through the DMAIC methodology, tools, and concepts
- Planning and leading a Six Sigma pilot implementation and how to sustain the improvements over time
- The basic LEAN (Learn, Examine, Amend, Note) principles
- Team dynamics and situational leadership project management principles
- Advanced Return on Investment analysis methods
- Statistical Analysis Tools
Included in this class:
- In-class Project Application
- Out-of-class Project Homework
- Certification Exam on the last day of class
- All class training materials, including the Indiana Quality Council CSSBB Primer, widely considered to be the best body of knowledge about Six Sigma
- Mentoring sessions within 6 months of the last day of class
Students will work on a simulation Black Belt project during the class to complete the certification.
Cincinnati Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
Columbus Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
Detroit Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
Kentucky Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
Northeast Ohio Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
Pittsburgh Lean Six Sigma Black Belt$3,995.00 Select options
If there are no Lean Six Sigma courses listed, complete the contact form or Contact Paul Gormas or Tasos Georgopoulos, with any questions about booking a class at your organization or to register for an upcoming class. Paul: 513.543.0816 or email@example.com; Tasos: 513.335.9864 or firstname.lastname@example.org