Learn Six Sigma as a Master Black Belt
Successfully guide the organization and project teams in the effective implementation, execution and sustainability of Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Our seasoned instructors are Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts with years of real-world experience. They have delivered successful results to all types of organizations including both public and private companies across a wide variety of industries and government agencies.
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt BLENDED learning course covers the knowledge needed to teach Lean Six Sigma courses up through Black Belt and coach Lean Six Sigma project teams. The Master Black Belt will be trained to consult with organizational leadership to effectively plan, implement, and sustain Lean Six Sigma programs and manage organizational change.
Students will learn to assist the Champion Team in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for improvement. Candidates will also learn advanced statistical techniques to be utilized in robust data analysis, problem solving and decision making.
Who Should Attend
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt practitioners and consultants with experience successfully leading Six Sigma projects should attend this course. Qualified candidates will have excellent leadership, communication and statistical analysis skills.
Attendees Will Learn
- To work within an organizational structure to guide leaders at all levels in the planning and execution of Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Hoshin Kanri Planning
- To teach Lean Six Sigma courses up through the Black Belt level.
- To coach executive leadership, the champion team, and Lean Six Sigma project teams
- To guide the organization at all levels in change management and cultural transformation for Lean Six Sigma
- Advanced DMAIC and Design for Six Sigma concepts
- A3/PDCA methodologies
- Planning and facilitating Kaizen events
- Team effectiveness assessment and high-performance team building
- Advanced statistical analysis tools and software
Included in the Class
- Free Short-Term Downloads of Minitab and QI Macros Statistical software packages
- Live experienced Master Black Belt instructor and classmates throughout the class
- Real-world examples utilizing LSS tools, templates, and statistical software
- Certification Exam completed during the class
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification awarded at end of class
- Mentoring and coaching provided for first real-world MBB assignment
35 Hours (35 PDU’s are awarded) Public classes
are typically scheduled M-F, but may be scheduled in the evenings and/or on Saturdays. In-house training is also available.