Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a course covering the knowledge needed to participate as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt on a process improvement project team or to lead a Green Belt process improvement project.
The blended learning environment will incorporate in-class and self-directed learning as well as project work.
Attendees will learn:
Students receive an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma Business Management methodology and the role of a Green Belt project team member and Green Belt level project leader. This course works through a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project utilizing the DMAIC roadmap, concepts, and tools needed to participate in and lead Green Belt projects.
Topics learned during the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt include:
- DMAIC Process -Descriptive Stats
- Project Discussions -Control Charts
- Project Management and Implementation
- Project Definition and Charter
- Discrete and Continuous Probability Distributions
- What the Customer Wants (Voice of the Customer)
- Quality Function Deployment and Process Map
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing & Confidence Intervals
- Introduction to DOE
Included in this class:
- Certification Exam (on last day of class)
- All class training materials, including the Indiana Quality Council book, widely considered the best body of knowledge for Six Sigma
- A simulation project to work on as a team during the course to fulfill the Green Belt project requirement for certification
- Mentoring and coaching for each student's first real-world Green Belt project, as a value-added service.
Click here for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Printable Flyer
If there are no public Lean Six Sigma Green Belt public classes scheduled, complete the contact form or Contact Paul Gormas or Tasos Georgopoulos with any questions about booking a class at your organization or to register for an upcoming class. Paul: 513.543.0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Tasos: 513.335.9864 or email@example.com