What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is the combination of two very widely used process improvement systems that have so many similar philosophies that they are now being taught as one course.
The combination of the two allows for a comprehensive strategy that includes statistical methodology as well as systems for process improvement and employee involvement.
Lean principles include:
- A Focus on eliminating waste in processes (i.e. the waste of work in progress and finished goods inventories)
- A Determination to avoid eliminating people
- Reduction of costs and shortening cycle times between order and ship dates
- Working toward understanding what is important to the customer
Six Sigma principles include:
- The role of each "Belt" level, including project leader
- Working within an organizational structure to help guide Six Sigma Champions in improvement opportunity identification and project selection
- The DMAIC methodology, tools, and concepts
- Planning and leading a Six Sigma pilot implementation and
- How to sustain the improvements over time
- Team dynamics and situational leadership
- Advanced Return on Investment analysis methods
- Statistical Analysis Tools
If there are no courses listed, complete the contact form or Contact Paul Gormas or Tasos Georgopoulos, with any questions about booking a class at your organization or to register for an upcoming class. Paul: 513.543.0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Tasos: 513.335.9864 or email@example.com
Our Lean Six Sigma trainers are experienced with Lean and Six Sigma. We also lead a separate Lean workshop. We hold classes at our facilities in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, and Pittsburgh, or we can come to your location to train your team.
You can read more about the specific designations by clicking their links below:
Lean Six Sigma White Belt, Green Belt, Yellow Belt, Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Testimonials
I really enjoyed the stories and examples that were given. It helped show how Lean Six Sigma is applicable on the job. Tasos was extremely helpful, efficient, and very prompt!
Class TimeAaron, PMP Exam Prep Student
I appreciated the opportunity to read through the material in class. It forced me to actually get it read and provided the perfect setting to ask questions as they arose.
Interactive TrainingBilly, PMP Exam Prep Student
Daryl is a master and expert in the project management and program management field. He has a depth of knowledge across several industries and international experience that he brought to life in this interactive training. This training will enhance my skills and capability and performance. Daryl did an excellent job addressing our questions.
Materials and ExercisesBilly, PMP Exam Prep Student
The Materials and exercises were excellent and helped reinforce the learning experience.
PresentationLinda, BPG Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Excellent presentation! Debbie is great at providing additional explanations and examples.