The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) teaches individuals what Lean Six Sigma is, how it was developed, and the tools it uses to streamline and improve business processes.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Attendees will learn:
- Introduction to Quality and Quality Management
- Overview of Quality History
- Introduction to Quality Initiatives
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Introduction to Lean
- The What and How of Lean
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- The What and How of Six Sigma
- Overview of DMAIC & DFSS
- The Lean Six Sigma Organization
- Introduction to the Six Sigma Project Team Structure
- Overview of Positions, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Overview of the Key Elements to Implementing Lean Six Sigma within an Organization
- Overview of Opportunity Identification
All attendees of the online Lean Six Sigma White Belt will be able to request a certificate through email following the course.
This course is virtual. You will be sent a link to join after registering. The class is limited to 4o registrants.